07 July 2008

What Happened in Langkawi

...Stays in Langkawi?

Wow. Cute.

Langkawi was... AWESOME to say the least. But I am back in KL. Back to life... And we agreed that was the hardest part.

Let's see. There's this guy... A guy I've been putting around in these pages for quite some time, some time ago. Someone I've been crushin' (I have a problem with g's lately. From watchin' Katherine Heigl on Grey's Anatomy too much) on for ages and ages. And he turns up in Langkawi. In a bar. Tipsy. And very very HOT. That was the time of my life. Ended with a hug. Which smelled good. Which stayed in my head. Until now.

I want to preserve the feeling forever and ever and ever.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Umm... I dunno."

"You?"

"Isa."

And just like that. Just like that. Wow.

Made Langkawi perfect. Well, just about perfect.

If not for a mistake. Mistakes happen. Shit happens. But this mistake is good and bad at the same time. Mostly bad. Can't get it out of my mind. But do I regret it? Hell no. Hell no.

So what happened in Langkawi... stays in Langkawi. In the head. In the fingers. In my fingers...

And the muscle memory... The one at the tip of my fingers... That... OMG. Can I have a second dose? A third one? A pill that is just so addictive. Can't get away. The best mistake I've ever made. Again, please. Just one more time. And another time. And another.

And yet the thought of it makes me... hurl. And whirl. And left me wanting more. Just like a pill.

How is it when you've tasted something so good, you go back to normal food? How do you crave the normal things ever again? Tell me quick so I can go back.

But it stays there. In Langkawi.


Love~
MzP<3

2 comments:

electronicfly said...

Isa?

the donno who's friend Isa from Taylors?

HAhahahahaha. prolly not, but worth the guess right? :P


oh, and saw him recently. not so cute anymore.

MzPinK13 said...

Yes, that Isa.

Is that so hard to believe? Well, actually, I cant believe it either.

LoVe~
MzP<3