09 July 2008

Men Movies

I've been blogging alot lately. But someone hasn't been. Wish he would.

The truth is I've been worried. Very very very worried. My results are coming out soon. If it's not already out. Hold on, let me check.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay. That was a disaster. I have no idea if my results are out yet. Something about not being able to see my results because fees not paid yet. Well, maybe the results are not out yet and there's some kind of glitch in the computer system (Haha... I wish).

So I'm going to have to wait for the results. Not that I mind too much. Haha. I really don't want to know my Finance result. Fail? Maybe. I really really hope not. I enrolled next semester's classes already. Sucks if I have to change. Not to mention, going another semester doing Finance could very well be pure torture.

So how have I been lately? Not too well. Something is going wrong in my stars or something lately because, well, men are around. Lots of men. I seriously think my star sign is making me seem particularly irresistible this week. Or month. This type of thing can't possibly be natural. Oh, but I'm trying to enjoy it. At least until Sydney again when I'll be normal again. I know things like this don't last. And I hope when it ends, it wouldn't be too bad. Oh, look at that. My iTunes pick this time to play It's Raining Men. Of all times. See what I mean when I say this is the stars' doing. Maybe it's cause I wished on ALOT of shooting stars in Langkawi. Hmm... Possible.

So, anyway. Just the other day I was on Facebook. You know the '10 Second Interview' application? Yea, they asked a question that got me thinking:

In a movie version of your life, who would play you?

I was like, yea, who would play me? Answered Jessica Alba. Well, I know she's sexy and all. Beautiful. Skinny. And I also can't stand her. But amongst Hollywood stars I know? Jessica Alba it is. I mean, who else? Did I mention I can't stand her?

So who do you think should play me? I mean who better than Jessica Alba. Eva Longoria? Sophia Bush? Lindsay Lohan? Beats me. Wait, I know: Aishwarya Rai. Hahaha... But other than that, I have no idea.

OK, I understand this is not a life or death question or anything. Truth is: I'm avoiding something. I'm avoiding a hell of a lot of things. So that's how I deal with it: I think of something not important. Hey, the trick about life is to make it look easy, right?



LoVe~
MzP<3>




No comments: