16 July 2008

Very Very Very Very VERY VERY Happy!

I am jumping for joy. I'm so happy, I'm going to explode into a million pieces. No, make that a zillion pieces.

It is not normal to feel this kind of happiness is it?

Why? I passed all my subjects. Well, I don't know for sure the exact grades or marks for each subject, I just know I didn't fail any. And that is superbly fantastically good enough for me.

I thought I was going to fail Spanish for sure. But I didn't! And the best part? I PASSED FINANCE!!!!! I'm not going to have to repeat a whole semester of dreadfulness again. I'm going to not kill myself. I'm going to live!! (OK, OK, this is a little exaggerating)

Life is finally good. It is good for today. And maybe this week. And I love it when life turns good. It is those rare once in a blue moon moments that I'm going to enjoy right to the end. So sue me.

I don't care about other stupid problems now. Whatever. Now they feel stupid. How could I have been depressed today, anyway? It's all good.

OK, it must be revolting to read about how happy I am. Shut up. Be happy for me. I deserve a break once in a while too. Anyway, I don't care what you think. I'm too happy to care. You might as well just kill me now. At least I'll die in a state of happiness.

The three E's. Elated. Ecstatic. Euphoric.

Lalala lala lalalala lala lalala.

OK, i'm gonna stop now.

Tata.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: