19 July 2008

Wakeup Calls

Yesterday was the bomb. And today was amazing.

We watched Batman last night. The Dark Knight. Well, there's only one word I can use to describe the movie: orgasmic. No kidding. And I'm not only talking about the countless hot men. I'm talking overall. It's so good. Too good to be true. Hollywood didn't let me down this time. And the joker? Let's just say he is so damn HOT!! Especially the part when he was walking down the street blasting things up with his big bad gun. You know how much I like bad men with big guns. Please go see it.

But well, someone didn't agree. Yo-yo boy thought the ending was, (how do I put it?) 'sakit hati'. Hello. If the movie had ended in any other way than it had, it would be less than the perfection it is right now. Utter perfection. And would you like to disagree with me on that one? Seriously. Why so serioussss?

Well, I missed the early part of the movie though. Julie. She told everyone the movie's at Sunway when it is actually at Summit. And she only realised her mistake when we reached Summit at 9pm, which is the time the movie starts. So we had to wait for them to come to Summit. We were 15 minutes late. Hilarious! But it's all good. An excuse to watch the movie again. Soon. Yay.

After that we went to Daruss. Betty had to go home early so it's only me, Julie, Diyana and Mizi. We made so much noise in Daruss. Especially Mizi (naturally). It was hilarious. I laughed till I cried and my tummy ached. And then some. After we got bored of Daruss, we went to nearby playground. Spent hours at the playground, taking pictures, playing on the swing and just lazing around. That was awesome. Full moon too. Were there until 3am when we finally decided to go home. After hundreds of pictures. Wished Betty could have joined us.

Night turned to morning. It started in the weirdest way possible. My padre calling me at 5am asking where I am! I was peacefully asleep on my nice comfortable bed. And he called. From his room.

Padre: Where are you?

Me: (Groggily) In the room.

Padre: What room?

Me: In my room. At home.

Padre: Where's your car?

Me: I parked at the side. Someone parked at my place.

Padre: Why aren't you asleep yet?

Me: (What is he talking about?) I am asleep. You called me so I woke up.

Padre: Sorry.


Ooookayyyyy. That was weird. What a way to start the day. The strangest wakeup call I've ever got. We were laughing about it after that. I still marvel at the hilarity of the situation. Padre didn't even check if I was in my room, which was less than 20 metres away from his.

So today Julie and I baked cupcakes. About a hundred small ones. Vanilla cupcakes with blueberry filling and cream cheese icing. The blueberry thing was just an experiment. But it worked out wonderfully. Beautifully. I'm craving for one just thinking about them. We also took lots of pictures in the process of making these cupcakes. Will be in Facebook soon I hope. They're so cute and pretty and yummy. You've got to try some. At least one. Troublesome though. So tiring that I was practically asleep when the last batch came out of the oven.

Out of the topic. A man is trying to fool me. What the hell does he take me for? Stupid? I thought he would think better than that. I may be young, hell a lot younger than him in fact. But one thing I'm not is stupid. I'm nobody's fool. I won't let him make me. The game is turning. This is my game, my rules.



LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had an awesome nite that day honey!!!!ur cupcakes were amazing!!!!!love those moments hanging out n crashing ur house!!plus..ur mum cooks delicious foooddd!!!