03 August 2008

Malaysian Memories

I'm back in Sydney. Wow. Malaysia truly didn't disappoint me this time around. In fact, that is big understatement.

Malaysia this time was the most fun I've had in a long long loooong time. So fun, in fact, that I would forever want to preserve the one and a half months in my mind and never ever ever let it go.

It all started with Langkawi. That was amazing. 3 days of sand, sea and sun is the best best best thing ever. It was the company. Lets see: Me, Julie, Imi, NJ, Atashin, Koyot, Kimbu, Poke, Atrash, Yap, EG, Afif, Elisha and Zeph and Alin. I don't think I have ever had that much fun, ever. These are the good memories that would make me cry someday. Beautiful.

During the holidays, I met my best friends: Julie, Iman, Eiman and the rest. I met men. Dated them and had a blast. And I also learned: Men are scumbags. Which made me appreciate what I had even more.

There was the going out until the wee hours of the morning. And there was the sleepovers. Cupcakes. Walking from KLCC to Pavilion. Eating Tony Roma's and Kenny Rogers and Lamb Mandy at Ar-Rawsha and of course, my mom's ever famous Nasi Lemak.

There was the huge EDC gathering at Midvalley, where I met everyone I haven't met for so so long. Of course, movie watching. And playgrounds. Camwhoring like I've never done in my life. Songs sang on the guitars and the radio. Getting my phone barred for talking until 7am. Kuay Teow Goreng at Julie's. Cried at the spicyness of her mom's Kuay Teow. Lost with Balqis.

Wished upon lots and lots of shooting stars on one night. Laughed like I never laughed before, at the funniest jokes ever. Eating durian like there's no tomorrow. Getting Prince a girlfriend (finally). Getting sick, which was the worse fever ever. Then, getting kinda bonkers on my really strong medication. Talking crap.

Going on 2 dates a day, including a breakfast date. Won a musical chair competition (yay me!). Finally talked to a crush of 2 years. Slept on the beach for two nights in a row (Well, not really sleeping...). Swam in the ocean at 6.30am. Lost my wallet, and found it again the next day. Fell in lust with a guy. Broke up with BF/exBF. Got back together again with BF/exBF (nothing new there). Had the EDC gang over for a farewell lunch. Went to UITM and back (whoa!).

Went shopping like crazy because of the sale. Watched the Dark Night twice. Organized a small treasure hunt for the kids. Celebrated mom and aunt and brother's birthday. Downloaded 1000++ songs. Wake up really really late. Lost weight (!!!). Snuck two guys into the house at 2 in the morning to watch a movie. Just a movie, OK. Actually see the house finally up.

See? It was near perfect. What would make it really perfect perfect is if I get to see my Taylor's friends. Get to got to the waterfalls. And if we moved. Oh, and if a particular guy had called.

And for the first time, my parents were cool. Really cool. Unbelievable. I mean, they didn't even call to tell me go home. I was virtually curfew-less. But I didn't take advantage of it. I'm still a good girl. Always is, always will be.

So Malaysia was good. It was more than good, it was great. And I'll miss the Winter of '08 forever. I could say I lived more in those 1 and a half months than I did practically all my life, so far. So it is said, 'That it happens only once is what makes life so beautiful'. So I know this won't ever repeat itself. But I hope I'll have at least this much fun the next time around.

But I seriously doubt it if Julie is not around anymore. OMG, sedih! Sob fest!! Cry. Tears. That may be the last time I get to spend with Julie that much. And though I'm glad we used it to the fullest, I'm still sad as hell. Like you can't believe. Julie, don't go. Baby, I'm gonna miss you bloody alot. And don't you dare ever ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER forget about me!!! I mean, EVER.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: