19 August 2008

Unability to Do

Another day.

I seriously need to get my life back in order. Today sucks. Again.

But you know what the problem is? I like the highs of life. The high that is so high that it leads to the lowest of lows. And this change could happen in all of 5 seconds. So right now I'm thinking, is this high actually worth it? Worth suffering for later? (Oh, and no, I'm not talking about drugs.)

It so sucks when you want to do something, and you set your mind to it. But when the time comes, you can't actually do it. And then you fall in this mild state of depression, and find comfort in things you're not supposed to do.

Case in point: right now. I want to do my laundry now. Like, I've taught about it. I planned it. I sacrificed gym time for it. And then, guess what? I don't have gold coins. No gold coins! I can't do laundry without gold coins. And now, I've fall into this mild depression state which prevents me from functioning normally. And here I am. Writing a blog post. Instead of doing something more beneficial. Like doing the laundry. Or eat, since I haven't eaten since morning.

This sucks! I can't postpone the laundry another day! It'll just make me more depressed, and have to sacrifice even more gym time. See my point?

OK, I'd better pick my butt off and eat. Or look for those dastardly gold coins. Whatever.

Oh. And he didn't reply my IM. Hello? What is this world coming to?



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: