26 August 2008

Another Post

I am born in the year of the rabbit, according to the Chinese calendar. And the one characteristic of the rabbit that's quite prominent is that the rabbit hates confrontations. Hates them alot.

And I do. I hate them. I'm not trying to justify myself in any way. I'm just saying I hate it. Confrontations can get way messy. Which is why I avoid it to the very end. Bad, but I can't help it. Still not making any excuses. It's all my bad. I admit it.

Yes, I make mistakes. I'm human after all. But what if I don't consider it a mistake? Like someone who never showed any remorse in murdering someone they hate. It doesn't make it any right-er (is that a word?). Murdering is still wrong.

Wait. Hold that thought. I didn't murder anyone. But.. I may as well have.

And although I don't regret it... (yet) and I don't think it's a mistake... (yet) I still apologise for the people I hurt. I never meant to hurt anyone. I'm sorry, OK. I really am.

I guess it won't be life though if you don't (intentionally or unintentionally) hurt someone along the way. It's not life if you don't get hurt along the way too. It's the way we are built. It's the way we learn. After all, there's a reason Shakespeare said: "To err is human; To forgive, divine."

It takes some fear to make you trust, it takes those tears to make it rust. It takes the dust to have it polished.

Jason Mraz said that. He's right.

Oh, did I mention I didn't get to see his concert??? I was so upset!!! It was Jason Mraz! And I missed it! I blame it on everyone else who went. Hmph. Tak ajak.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: