12 July 2008

Breakfast Date

I have a date. I have a date right now. Breakfast date. He's late. Oh well. Men.

Anyway, I'm nervous. What the hell do you talk about on a first date? And what the hell do you wear on a breakfast date, anyway? And most of all: what if he's so boring that I would drop dead before the date's even started. I mean, I can't leave because he'll be driving. Damn. Should have volunteered to drive. At least I'll have the choice of leaving anytime I want.

Details? He's 25. Says he's an investment consultant. Also says he's a pilot. I have no idea what to make of this. He's kind of... annoying the first few times I talked to him. Like, always trying to prove himself right. And trying to show how good he is. Eww... Like trying to sell himself. Cheesy. And the worst part, in my opinion, is that he actually liked the movie Made of Honor. You know, the movie I felt a strong dislike about that I wrote a whole blog post about it. The one titled Made of DIShonor. Oh well, I hope it goes beyond movies.

He's not here yet! This is bad. First date, bad impression. He'd better make it up with wit and great sense of humour. Or I might even walk home.

I'll just go and wait for him downstairs. Wish me luck!


LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. My 100th post! Wow. Never thought I'd get this far in blogging.

No comments: