14 July 2008

Dating

Midvalley. That was so nice. It's like another mini EDC gathering. Kind of another Langkawi. I'm actually amazed at how I enjoy their company. I wasn't really a 'batch' person before. But I guess we've all grown up now. That's nice. It's like, they don't judge anymore.

I went on another date today. A late one. Parents didn't know... Shhh... But they are so going to kill me if I went out again. But in my defense, it was a 20 minute date. Doesn't count. But what's new to me? 3 dates in 2 days. What else is new? For the first time ever (And I mean EVER), I picked the guy up from his house. I really did. That never happened. Never ever ever. I mean, I never even give a damn about finding out where a guy lives, let alone actually pick him up.

Now we're 'dating'. Whatever that means. Dating. What exactly does it mean? He's just so cute, though. So scared to touch me, I don't know why. I'm too young? Don't want to give the wrong impression? Scared I might break? Or maybe scared I might accuse him of sexual harassment? That's another first for me. In my experience, guys would have some kind of physical contact on a first date. It's our 3rd date... and he just... shook my hand? And a hug. That's it. And he wouldn't even call it dating. Someone has a fear of commitment. Haha. It's not like I'm looking for any commitment anyway. Definitely not.

I better hit the sack now. It's kind of late. Not really, by my standards, but I haven't been sleeping early these past few days. Taking its toll on me now.

Good night.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: