11 July 2008

Cutting Socks

I'm supposed to have a dinner date tonight. Well, but the guy had something to do. And I can't reach another guy because when he gave me his number on MSN, I was too busy talking on the phone with another guy to remember saving his number.

So no dinner date tonight. Instead I've got a breakfast date. At 10 a.m. tomorrow morning. Aww, that's like dawn or something. Apparently this guy's a morning person.

Something happened last night. It's supposed to be bad. One of the worse things to have happen to me. But strangely, I feel nothing. No guilt. I feel empty. That sucks. I need time. I need time to feel it all over again. But currently, eventhough it is 100% my fault (hey, I'm not going to divide blames here), I feel very OK. Not guilty. Am I even human, still? I have no idea.

I love MSN webcam and video calls. They're sexy. Well, when the person at the other end is sexy. Haha.

I am totally not well. I'm starting to hate men and the positions they put me in (Hey, hey, I didn't mean this in a dirty way!). I only want one men to contact me right now. But I don't think he's interested. Oh well. He's just another guy. Plus, I don't think he's all that hot anymore. Not as hot as he was 2 years ago. When he had abs. Well, yes, I would date a guy only for his body. I would. OK, now that sounds shallow. But I wouldn't lie to you. I would.

Anyway. Try to say this really fast for ten times:

I'm a sock cutter. I cut socks.

Hahahahahaha. OK, it worked, didn't it?

I feel like baking cupcakes again. But I want a proper oven. Damn. This sucks. I want cupcakes!!! I want them. I want them. I want them.


Love~
MzP<3

No comments: