19 June 2008

Home, Here I Come!

Today I finally fulfilled my dream of going shopping. In the city! Went with Clare and it was a laugh and we had so so so much fun! So my goal of the day was: Buy ankle boots, buy t-shirt for my brother, buy a dress for myself, buy something for my two brothers and buy souvenir for my friend. Verdict: 3 out of 5 fulfilled!

And the ankle boots I bought is like a dream come true! There I was in QVB going into every shoe shop there looking for nice ankle boots. We found a few but they are either worse than the ones I saw at Macquarie Center or too expensive. And then, we went into Nine West. I didn't actually think I'd get something there, you know, just to check it out. That was when I saw this pair of gorgeous ankle boots. And when I tried them on, I fell so head over heels in love, I can't imagine myself getting out of the shop without it. They are absolutely beautiful. A little different than what I'd been looking for, and a little out of my budget... But like I said, I fell in love. It was L.O.V.E. and you can't beat that.

So yes, I walked out of the store with those gorgeous shoes in a pretty carrier bag in my hands. Got a dress from Valleygirl too. And bought hooded t-shirts for my brother from Industrie.

I'm sooooooo happy. I've got what I wanted to wear for my flight tomorrow. And nothing can beat the ensemble (Well, instead of Blair Waldorf's attire, perhaps). Oh did I tell you? Those shoes are suede. Suede! Should have put me off because suede is soooooo damn hard to take care of. I mean, I can't even wear it in the rain! But I promise to take the best care of those shoes. The best! Because those are the very first shoes I bought out of my own $$$. So, yes, I'm getting myself sucked into the world of shallow designer brand worship, even before I get a decent job. Oops. Not a good start, is it? But having those bags in my hands, just makes me understand why some people would starve for designer. i mean, I wouldn't starve for it or get into debt for it or anything, but I just found myself a goal to work towards.

So. Tomorrow I'll be back home. Home sweet home. And this time, I'm going to enjoy myself. I don't care. I don't mean parties (got too much of it here already), but just hanging out with friends, gossiping and definitely enjoying the prices of Malaysia. Not going to take them for granted this time.

I'm packing now. Not sleeping tonight. It's OK, I'll sleep in the flight comfortably. Not too long till I get on my own bed at home. Malaysia is going to be sooooooo hot. Definitely gonna turn up the air-conditioner in my room full blast. And definitely gonna enjoy wearing summer clothes again (not that winter clothes are so bad anyway). And might even make it to the Langkawi trip! Fun in the hot blazing sun!!!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: