17 June 2008

Reading of Scales

Another post today. Wanted to do a p.p.s. on the last post but I think this news is too too good to post as a p.p.s. on a post and it deserves a post by itself. OK, OK, what's the big fuss? Well, this is it: I lost weight!!!! I knew a bit from what people told me but I didn't really believed it until I got on a scale today(And I was terrified to death before the scales). And I lost more weight than I thought I could lose. More weight than I'd ever lost in the last two years. No kidding.

I'm positively ecstatic. Euphoric. You name it. So happy I'm about to burst. You know what this means? My stupid disease is going down. I no longer have low metabolism. Took long enough.

But at the same time, I do feel sad. It didn't take much for me to lose that amount of weight. All it took was being happy. Being positive. And all this while, that's all it took. If only my mum would realise this. If only my parents weren't so obsessed about me losing weight. Then I would actually lose the weight so much earlier. It took me being in another country.


LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. Lonelygirl15's Prom: It's to Die For rocks. Someone died. But I do still miss Bree so much. Wished she didn't die.

No comments: