17 June 2008

Post Exams

I finished my exams today. Finished. Yup. Me and Clare did random things after the exams. Take pictures. Visit the small Macquarie University museum. Then I persuaded her to go shoe shopping with me. Well, I ended up not buying those ankle boots I wanted, but Clare ended up buying cute gray flats. Ankle boots. They're so in this winter it's ridiculous. But I love love them. Am getting one, if not tomorrow, on Wednesday.

And OMG! OMG! My flight's confirmed! Managed to get on the same flight as Sam. I'm so excited. Like really really excited. Malaysia. Hmmm... I've got a feeling everything has changed, and yet... not at all.

My father loved loved the cupcakes I baked for him. They're so cute! And he brought them home. And Zuhier said he can't believe I made it myself. But I did. They loved it. Cupcakes with cream cheese icing instead of normal buttercream icing. Try it one day. They loved it.

Chatted with my mum just now. My brother's birthday is this weekend. And it only registered a few minutes in my mind after that: It'll be my mum's birthday too! Oh no. Double birthdays are the worst on your pockets. Maybe I should just bake more cupcakes. Make it special: Lemon cream cupcakes with meringue topping. Whoa. Far-fetched huh. Haha. Or I could bake cookies. Soft chocolate chip cookies. Yum. You know what? One day I'll learn to make that orgasmic apple pie. The best best best apple pie I've ever tasted. And I'm not the only one who thinks it's simply orgasmic. Someday I'll learn it. Someday. So reminder to self: Get something for Mum's Birthday.

Something unexpected happened today. Seriously. But actually, it's really not that unexpected. I mean I saw it coming. It's one of those things where you know will happen, but when it happens anyway, you feel... how do I put it?... Sort of like one part of yourself will go, "I told you so," and another part says, "OMG, it really happened, I was right, but was denying it." Well, it is unexpectedly expected. Or expectedly unexpected.

A little bit of a bad hair day today. And I also noticed the pink colour in my hair is faded. Aww... And tomorrow. Wow. How can I start about tomorrow? I've invited myself to cook lunch for my friends! What have I gotten myself into?? Then I have a movie date with Fatin (and hopefully Lidya too), and then shopping for stuff for my family. I just got an idea! I should get Josh along too. If he has finished his exams. His cousin does work in Supre. Hmmm... Maybe we might get discount discount. Why oh why doesn't his cousin work in Jeanswest instead. Supre is just... a little too... common. No offense Supre people. I do like some stuff in Supre. OK, what else? I got to do my laundry tomorrow too. And I might end up in the city tomorrow night. Might be a cause of celebration if those city people finished their exams. But unlikely. Miss the city already. And Wicked Wings in the Town Hall KFC. And maybe finally I'll get some Ice & Slice waffles. Maybe. Indulgence... Heaven.


LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. I might even already have a job in Malaysia. Yay. I hope I get it. A month work to fill my pockets. What job? Shhh... It's a secret. For now. Don't wanna jinx it.

No comments: