20 October 2008

Stupid Songs

I honestly don't feel too good right now.

The weekend was OK, despite certain events. The open house was good, not exactly great, but still good. Lots of things happened but it's not the right time or place to talk about it. Overall, it was fun. I'm glad we did it.

Had a few revelations during the weekend. Found out a few things. And it's not exactly a list I'm proud of. Not least: I need help. Yes, the stress is finally getting to me. It's taking its toll. I realised that I've hit an all time low. I tried to stay positive. I tried to be the best I could be. But I guess I'm still only human. You know?

Lets just forget about that for a moment. Lets do something fun. I'm going to write song lyrics, ones that mean something, or describe my situations or feelings right now. OK? Yay.

You were always the cold one, but I was never that sure.

I won't give up, and I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around.

I'm just beginning, the pen in my hand. Ending unplanned.

I wanted to hold you, I wanted to make it go away. I wanted to know you, I wanted to be your everything.

Live your life with arms wide open.

My heart can't possibly break if it wasn't even whole to start with.

It's time to be brave. See I'm not afraid. Not anymore. I used to be cold, now the temperature's changed. It just ain't the same.

Because of you, I find it hard to trust, not only me but everyone around me.

No puedo dejame.


Because of you I'm ashamed of my life, because it's empty.

Me duele tanto.

Spread your wings and fly, butterfly.

You know what? This is stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Ignore.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: