15 October 2008

Raya Open House

I think we are freaking wayyy over our heads for this open house thing. I'm actually very excited about it. Looking forward to it.

But. When I wanted to make it big, I didn't actually mean this big. We're doing all the inviting on Facebook, and guess what? The invitation list is around 140 people. One hundred and freaking forty! Fine, I know very very well not all of them can make it. But even if a quarter of the list shows up, we'd have a full house.

And right now, there are 22 confirmed guests and 32 maybes. Maybe only half of the maybes will show up. So I'm guessing 30 guests. And it's just Tuesday. I mean, the event had only been up for 2 days. This is kind of scary. Because I don't know how to cook for 30. And then, I seriously don't think my cooking is all that good. I mean, nothing to shout about. There might just be 30 disappointed guests. Shoot.

But you know what is even more scarier about 50 people showing up? That will be if only 10 shows up. If we cook for 30. See the problem? I can't imagine if that happens. Loads of leftovers. The effort put in. OMG. That is so much worse.

I'm putting my hopes up that that won't happen.

So. YOU. If you say you're going to be there, you better be! Seriously. I won't friend you anymore if you do something like that.

Well. Wish me luck! This would be a really big thing. And I hope it works out well. Fatin said she has a good feeling about it. I hope so. All I want to do is feed these people.

OMG, I just remembered. The thing is going on the whole day, from 10am to 9pm. Oh my God. OK. That means, some people would actually stay for all 3 meals of the day! OK. That means I have to cook for more. It'll be OK I guess. I mean, it's OK if you want to do so. I'd actually take it more as a compliment. You know, the food must be good, and you must love our company so much to not leave. Hehe. Wish me luck!!!

I need lots of luck. Saying that, I can't wait! Yum! It's just so freaking exciting!



LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. Mr. Ramli Maidin passed away today. He was a great principal. One of the best. And always, when I think of KYS, I'll think of him. Lets all say a prayer for him and keep him in our hearts. I know I say this for all Kysers when I say we love him.

No comments: