24 October 2008

Another One

I've been speed limited. Again! It's all those series downloads. Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Weeds... Well, you name it.

Right now, the latest news is: I'm hungry! I want food. Good food.

And guess what? I have been a little bit disappointed with my cooking. It's so limited! And I keep on misspelling disappointed. Out of habit. Luckily for spell check.

I've actually been enjoying reading this particular blog: lifewithoutspaces.blogspot.com. The owner of the blog never really updated it so much, untill lately, where every time I open the blog. there' be 2 or 3 posts. It's his writing style, it's just so damn good (you know you made if you're mentioned in someone else's blog, huh?). OK, I know him, briefly. Read the blog, if you're looking for a good one, or just has nothing better to do. I'll just know you'd love it.

Oh, I'm broke, by the way. Yea, I know. It's the open house, actually. Otherwise, I have been not spending. So yea, surviving with 95 cents just seem so... I dunno... inconceivable. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm glad I did the open house. Just look at how many turned up! It was great.

Alright, right now, I'm just too hungry to even type anymore.

Getting food...


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: