27 May 2008

Men and Me

Yes, it's 5.20a.m. and I can't sleep. Again. Oh well. But I finished my Stats online quiz. And am halfway through my finance online assignment. Almost done with my ISYS assignment too. Yay me!

OK, instead of sleeping right now, I'm filled with thoughts of... men. Men. What's up with them that is so darn irresistible? Especially lately. And what's up with me (and possibly everyone else out there) falling for someone I know I can never have?! Like, never. In a million years. But actually, when you think about it, men are just glorified jerks. So falling for them is just as much my fault as it is theirs, I guess. But still. Even if I do acknowledge them as glorified jerks which are mostly overrated, I find what they 'have' won't get me to date a woman anytime soon (If you know what I mean).

And yet, its not just what they have right? It's what they do. It's how they look. It's how they feel. It's that one time when they do something not remotely jerk-like. And that's the point where I fall head over heels.

So what's this about falling for a guy I can never have? Well, let me paint the picture for you. I'd fallen for a guy who's in a serious relationship before. A guy who will never see me as his type, a guy who's practically against the rules for me to date, a guy who is a hardcore bad guy, and of course a gay guy. Which you probably already know from one of my previous post. Yes, and that's not including movie stars and celebrities, because, well, we all know where that will end up. And now, I've fallen yet again for a guy I can't have. And this time, it's because he's not exactly emotionally available. Oh, kill me now.

Let's see, to not confuse myself, I'll come up with a list. A list of what I don't want in a guy. I've had plenty of lists of what I want in a guy, so now I'll go the other way. A list of things which if I see them in a guy, I'll just cross them out. So, list begins.

What I don't want my guy to be:

1. Short. Or to put it more politely, someone who's... physically challenged. Has to be taller than me.
2. Fat. If guys can be selective about the weight of girls they want to date, so can I. So hit the gym. No low muscle ratios either.
3. Too skinny. Rockstar thin is as far as I go. If you're skinnier than me, with virtually no muscles at all, no way, Jose.
4. Slouchy. A slouch shows laziness, mostly. And someone who doesn't know how to carry themselves with pride.
5. Girly. I'm the girl here. Always. Always. Always. (And if I'd wanted a girl, I'd date one)
6. Egoistic to the point of cocky. Hello. I'm the princess. Not just some ego-booster.
7. Too nice. Trust me, I'll just end up bullying you. I want someone who'll bite back when I bite. (Not that way, you pervert).
8. Broke. I ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger. But I ain't messin' with no broke.
9. Stupid. This is a no-brainer (pardon the pun). I need someone who can have conversations with me. Good conversations.
10. Young. Well, I dated someone younger before. And I do not want to repeat the experience. Once is one too many, thanks.

OK, yes, the list is not finished yet. I'll get it done in later posts.

Bye bye.

Good night. Or rather, good morning.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: