10 May 2008

11 May 2008

I want to blog about today, not because it's interesting for people to read or because I just feel like it. I want to blog about today because I want to remember it. Yes. Nothing special about today, but I just want to remember it. This weekend, I felt really heavy about going to the city again. But Eiman told me that he had a few events planned up if I'm going. So I ended up going anyway. To turn up at the city with Eiman having to work instead, and being lazy to go to a party thing. I felt... quite pointless really that I went, reluctantly, all the way.

So I spent the night at Bligh once again. On Saturday, having a nice dinner at KFC. Wicked Wings! Going back, getting to watch Gossip Girl episodes from 8 to 12. Wow. GG rocks! So Saturday was... OK. Just OK.

Then it was Sunday. Which is actually today, bar 1 hour ago. So before I went back, they (Ramen, Mad, Yaya and Yamud) decided to go to China Town. Unplanned trip. Well, we ended up eating at Pepper Lunch for dinner. That was nice. Yaya said the 'salmon' was gooood. Haha. Inside joke. So then we (meaning me) have a small craving for Krispy Kreme so we walked across the street and got donuts and coffee. Talking, joking, generally hanging out. And then, they all ended up persuading me to watch a movie with them. Meaning I might miss my bus and the... umm... 'thing' I have to do and send in. So I did. Totally unplanned. Watched When in Vegas. The one with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. We took lot's of pictures before the movie. And that was a laugh. (Oh, and did I tell you my Finance tutor reminds me of Ashton? Like, yea. And you were wondering why I'm sucking in Econs. But my crush on him is a different story altogether.)

Yamud asked if it was worth it. I said, well, yea. Kinda. Then we went to the arcade place next door. Took pictures, played Time Crisis, and also, of course, Daytona. The boys got me to play Daytona with them. And naturally, I won. Haha. Didn't say I didn't warn them already.

So then, I suggested we go QVB just to check if I missed the last bus. And I didn't! So they waited 15 mins with me... awww... so sweet. So yes, I'm in the comfort of my room, on my bed, writing this post about a simple unplanned night I don't want to forget. It was laid back and simple and the best. And the fact that we had no expectations, made the night well beyond our, well, expectations. So I'd definitely do another unplanned night with them again.

Oh, and by the way, I did this quiz on Yaya's computer this morning. Unbelievably, I'm Chuck Bass??? Wow. I'd expected Blair, or something. But well, maybe my bitchy streak is showing more and more. Which is good, in a way. So, I'm Chuck Bass.

Which Gossip Girl Character Are You?


You know you love me.

XOXO.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

1 comment:

Azalia Suhaimi said...

aww your current fave quote is by moi! "let's plan an unplanned trip" hehehehhe ;)

nway that was one fun weekend alright! have you checked out photos i uploaded on facebook? hihihi...

oh i need your blogger gmail address so that i can invite you to view my blog :)

come to bligh again!

you know you love me,
S.

xoxo