21 September 2006

Walking by the Days.

I met someone the other day. I don't mean someone as in a guy that I'm interested in, but a girl. A friend's friend. Let's not put names here because I wouldn't want to offend anyone even if they take none from my blog. She's 19, a year older than me. And married. Well, I didn't think much of the married part, because it's very legal to be married at 19 anyway. But what really caught me was that she got married at 14. This is illegal here, but well, not in Thailand. So, at a very young age she got married, and had a child at 15. I wouldn't exactly bat an eyelash if it was 100 years ago or even if I'm in Indonesia, where it was normal to get married at 10. Now, it just doesn't seem likely to meet anyone married at that age(the legal age's 16). Now she has 2 kids and I just heard her say that she is still breastfeeding. I wonder what it's like to be at my age now, and coming back home to have little kids of my own who breastfeeds. Plus, if I got pregnant at 14, baby would be older than my baby brother. Don't get me wrong, I admire the fact that she didn't abort, but I wouldn't give myself eternally to a man at that age. I'd go crazy. I mean, even she is getting divorce papers now(a rumour that seems very true). And how did she go to school at 15 with a pregnant belly?! Wouldn't that attract alot of attention? I wonder... But I'm glad I didn't have to go through that. My father would disown me. Seriously.

Schoolhas begun. It does suck, but at least I'm not staying at home doing nothing. It's a nice change to be with friends. School events keep me occupied too, so it's not that bad between classes.

Today and yesterday there was a blood drive at the college, you know, when the people from blood bank comes to get blood from volunteers who'd want to donate. Once again, I got rejected. This is my second attempt at donating blood. Why don't they want my blood?? It's not that bad. The reason this time is that my last asthma attack was too recent(the last reason was my migraines are too serious). The doctor said I might get an asthma attack after the donation because some people have 'shortness of breath' after the process. C'mon, those people who needs the blood to survive wouldn't exactly care if the donor had 'shortness of breath' saving his/her life. I mean, my blood could save someone's life! And it's not like I need all of my blood anyway. My blood cells are going to die in 120 days even if it stays in my body, and why wouldn't I give them away before they die and I have to make new blood? Okay, forgive me about this babble about blood. For those of you who don't already know, I'm a Biology student. Explains, huh?

I just found out recently that people are reading my blog. I thought nobody was. I don't mind, but if I have an audience, I better watch out for what I write. It might just be read by the wrong people. And you know people these days, they get all emotional and angry at something bad they read that they think are related to them. Which means that I have to learn to stop babbling before I hit a nerve. Well, it's not llike I care too much, but I've heard people got arrested by polices because of what they wrote in their blog(this girl was writing about poisoning her mother). On the other hand, I guess a blog could also make someone very famous. That's interesting. I used to hink that people who reads blogs have nothing better to do(well, it's still partially true). The reason I wrote a blog is to practice my english writing. Being famous at the same time does me good too.. :-P

Talking about being famous, I signed up in a contest to be L'oreal's face for their Studio product. I was persuaded(more like forced!) by Sailormoon :p. Haha, she's my classmate. Well, since my modelling is seriously down the drain, I thought, why not? She did ask for 50% of my cash prize though. My stupid agency has not contacted me for so long. Not even for new profile pictures. Maybe I'm just not needed in the market now. Whatever. They just went quiet after their planned reality TV show didn't work out. I wonder why(the show didn't work out). They even got sponsors already.

I was opening the iPod website today to redownload my iTunes, and I saw the very new iPod Nano and Shuffle. They're so cool that I feel like I want to put a picture of them in my blog. I guess since my iPod Mini is terribly irrepairable, it could be the new item on my wishlist(refer to the list on my previous post). BUT, there's a problem uploding the beauties.Well, I'll try to fit them in next time. This talk about beauty reminds me of this guy who described his discman as 'sexy'. Just reminded, nothing else, nothing more.

By the way, I had another fight with my stupid BF/exBF. He didn't call me this whole day. That's seriously a record. Well, if he's not interested anymore, I'm not waiting around for someone who does not appreciate my presence. Let's make the 7months to 7years. I'm cool. I might even get a chance with that copilot(tall, dark and handsome) that I had a crush on. Who knows, I might.

Almost forget: The fasting month, Ramadhan is starting next week. Great, a chance to lose weight!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: