05 September 2006

The Bridge

It's a title of this book I'm reading, maybe a bit draggy, but still interesting. It' about a man talking about his life on a bridge which is the life he remembers(he has amnesia) and he never got off that bridge(hospital regulations and stuff). This bridge has everything on it, hospitals, bars, trains and all those things. Claimed to be connecting the City and the Kingdom. Don't ask me, I don't know what it is either because it's hard to understand. I suppose he's been on an accident and now he's on a coma and he's living in another world where everything is weird (Like about a dozen different languages are spoken on the bridgeand there are no cars, only bicycles and they are taxed by the number of wheels so most travel with unicycles). Can't wait to finish it. So people, if you're looking for a book to read,I would say it's a good one(so far) but the english is abit advanced.

Today was my last paper, Thinking Skills. I decided that I like Thinking Skill paper 1 because it's really IQ testing. I love to do all these IQ questions. So from now on I'll be looking forward to Thinking skills paper 1 (more than other papers, at least).

Went to One Utama today... with The Chlorophyll (Fei), V and Peter. It was nice.. and the only exercise I had all week. Pathetic, I know. Well, we watched Click(again). It's not like I don't like click, I just don't like it enaough to watch it in the movies twice. I just hate the part that he skipped his whole life just like that. Seriously, it's the little things in life that's special, not those big things. Fast-forwarding my life is something I would seriously not do. Time moves too fast already as it is. Still, I do think Adam Sandler was great in the movie. I mean, he never really did any sentimental stuff before and it's nice to see him at it.

By the way, on the way back from One Utama, I got lst with V. Getting myself lost on the roads is really normal tyo me but today I think I set the record for being lost the farthest. I went all the way to Bukit Jalil sports school. That is pretty far, really. Thank God for U-turns. Wish they'd make more of it though, then I wouldn't have to go that far. All in all, I spent more today than I really should have. For petrol and toll. If I hadn't got lost, I wouldn't have had to spend that unnecessary eextra money. Such a waste.


Love~
MzP<3

No comments: