11 September 2006

A Night to NEVER Forget

My computer is still going bonkers on me. Everytime I want to use it, it lags so bad and most of my excitement and ideas for the blog will be gone by the time I get to the site. Oh well, lets not let that dampen my spirit(and blog) today. I'm still in a state of bliss from yesterday.

So what the hell happened yesterday? Well, it's Anugerah Era. The Award for local singers. I wouldn't normally go to these things because I'm not really into local music, but we got VIP tickets!!! Now, who would turn that down? Ever??!! The theme this time is denim and leather, so I got my father's leather vest(it's a bit too big but I sorta lurve it) and a denim mini plus a pink tube. Also my pink Tommy heels(killed my feet but who cares?! looks matter!)

Well, it wasn't really the whole awards thing that got me jumping and terribly excited, but more like the After-Party. The award is not so bad this time either. Before last night I always thought someone has been messing the results and awards because the award winners never seem to deserve it(especially 2 years ago). This time, I gues I've been proven wrong. Since Mawi hogged the whole spotlight, it's safe to say the result is very much decided by the audience.

So we went to the super hip after-party. I got pictures with all the celebrities I could find at the after-party. I got pictures with Deanna Yusof(she is effing beautiful-so much more in real life), Felix, Lotter, Faizal(AF4 winner), Dina(Malaysian Idol runner-up), Sazzy and Yasmin Hani(the TV presenters), the lead singer of Spider, AC Mizal(the actor), Adam(my super crush in AF), Hans Isaac(the extremely handsome actor and ex of former Miss Malaysia) and many more!

I wanted a picture with Adam for sooooo long. Been longing to see him in real life and it's worth it! He's so cute....! Faizal is cute too but maybe a little shy. Hans Isaac was a total bonus. I didn't even expect him to turn up at the after-party, him being super populer and all. Every girl I know had a crush on him at least once. Well, he is gorgeous. I am totally stunned by the beauty of Deanna Yusof. I look like a pig next to her. Sadly there are some I missed. Some didn't show up at the after-party. Still, I don't regret it too much as all that I did not miss are worth it. We still waited till late for the legendary Mawi(remember the name). He won seven awards. Unheard of for a brand new-not even fully started-singer. Surely he'll be in Malaysian Guinness Book of Records. That's the only thing we really missed. Hey, who wouldn't want to have a picture taken with this guy? Yea, most people think he's a bit overrated but in reality, we all have been waiting for an Idol like him. A real hero, someone with a squeaky clean image and good looking as well. Guess that's why he's appearance to public is so celebrated.

The whole night was great. Imagine getting to touch the arms of these celebrities. Really knee-buckling, body-melting, heart-racing, goosebump-raising experience. I was floating on cloud nine the whole night. My day was made when I went out of the party and walked down the stairs. Then I saw Hans Isaac again who actually looked at me twice(you know, when you look at someone and then look away, then look at him/her again). I totally had an out-of-body experience. Okay, maybe he was just thinking I look like someone he knows or just realized I was looking at him. But just let me believe that for that split second he thinks I'm pretty. Pretty enough for a second look. Let me believe that. It would really make my day, for days and days to come.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: