12 September 2006

Bored and Untelevisionable

In addition to the computer being annoyingly spoilt, the TV is spoilt now too. Did I mention my phone being all messed up? The point is, I think technology's holding a grudge against me. They're just trying to make my holidays terrible and boring. Seriously all I did was ignore technology for a few years-I didn't bother to know anything about them. Now I'm deprived of the only entertainment at home besides books.

I had a french manicure recently at Midvalley. Now my nails are short. they cut my nails so that all of them are the same lenghth with my broken one. The manicure's nice, though-very natural. Somehow I got the polish on my index finger chipped already... and it's just the 3rd day! It's going to have to be until next month till I get a new manicure and I guess my nails have to suffer another month looking bad. Next time I'm getting a pedicure as well.

At Midvally, my BF/xBF(yea we sort of made up) and I went to watch the Gold Class cinema(for the first time). We watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend(not very worth it). Seriously, It's totally first class treatment. We could order hot drinks and have the attendant come everytime we call them(with a button). The seats are super plush and reclinable-very damn comfortable. There's even a waiting area where we can wait for the movie to start. All these for more than triple the normal price of the average cinema seat. The hall is cold though, but you can always rent blankets. Sometimes it's nice to have a nice relaxing day at the movies instead of rushing and getting only popcorn and cold drinks in paper cups. It's nice to have a big space with so little people and the front person won't block your view no matter how tall he is or how big his head is. You should try it out sometime, but not all the time unless you're super duper rich and want to feel like being treated like royalty.

Me and my BF/xBF had a fight again last night. These fights are really tiring. I think that's why he didn't pick up my calls earlier and didn't bother to come today. Whatever. He'll be the one running back to me later. Plus, I'm seriously really angry at him, because of last night and today. Don't know why but I always wish we don't get back together, but we always do. It's frustrating.

By the way, I discovered a really cool game at Yahoo Games today. It's called Fish Tycoon. Had me absorbed for hours. Had been on the computer since morning today. I'm so stuck on it. Try it. You might just have as much fun as I had.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: