10 October 2009

Stranger

I would admit, I have been thinking abit to much about him. I have been bursting into tears at very random moments, which doesn't even seem appropriate.

So then last night, I finally heard the voice mail he left me on my phone. The night when he came to apologize but left, and then proceeded to call me endlessly, where each time I picked up the phone he gave me another bunch of stupid reasons and excuses. This resulted in 100++ missed calls. And about 5 voice mail messages.

So I called my mailbox, and got jolted harshly back to reality. Then I realised what I should have realised ages ago: He is NOT the same guy i fell in love with. The person I'm missing might as well be dead.

What jolted me was the amount of the word fuck he could use in 3 seconds. Amazing.

I get that he was angry, but when the hell has our relationship progressed to the point where he can give me 5 voicemails full with profanities like that.


But at least I know one thing: This is exactly why I resist calling him. Because I know the person I call would not be the person I'd want to talk to. A total stranger. And that is reason enough.


Nobody believes me when I tell them that you're out of your mind
Nobody believes me when I tell them that there's so much you hide
You treat me like a queen when we go out
Wanna show everyone what our love's about
All wrapped up in me whenever there is a crowd
But when no one's around

There's no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me is just not right
I can tell what's going on this time
There's a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too

Such a long way back, from this place we arrived
When I think of all the time I wasted I could cry...



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: