06 October 2009

One Last Song

Well, turns out an explanation is imminent. But once I start explaining to the WORLD exactly how i feel, it is my way of letting it go fully, once and for all.

I know it is coming. I will explain and reveal everything I feel on MY side... soon.

I was just hoping for once, someone would surprise me in a good way. But I guess there's no room for good surprises here, huh?

So the tears finally came. And for the next two days, I know, that's all that would happen. Letting it go. Crying.

I wonder how he could, even ONCE, doubt my love. After everything. After time. But I guess it's not in him to see anyone else as a 'victim' other than himself.

I will explain. Everything.

Like what really happened. Like what I really felt. And after that, it is irrevocably over. Beyond words. And I will move on.

"You think I am not strong enough to let you go? Watch me." Applies to me too, you know.

So here I am, waiting. If even after this, you still don't think I love you as much as I possibly could ever love someone, than I don't know what to say.

Except bye...

And if you need me, you'd kiss me
Then tell me how you feel
And if you want me, you'd show me
That your love is for real
And if you love me
You'd hold me in your arms where I belong
So while I'm feeling strong
I sing you one last song.


LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. I'm not going to call, because I know and you know it's your fault - you did something really unacceptable. And I'm not going to pick up because I deserve more than that, after what you've done. Let's not pretend you have no clue what you did wrong. Remember the last thing you said to me?

No comments: