31 October 2009

Saturday Night

Today is Saturday.

Happy Halloween!!!


3 Parties today. I don't mean I'm invited to three, I mean I'm going to three. Crazy huh? Haha.

Today is also the day. The day I would find out a few things. And also do a few things.


The Halloween cruise last Wednesday was bloody awesome. It's not just the cruise, but more of the after party. At Armain's apartment, in the city. OMG, it was LEGENDARY. Hehe.

His apartment had the best view ever. They had a projector for a TV. 3TB worth of videos and music. And they have a swimming pool and jacuzzi at the top floor. Imagine that.

Naturally, the swimming pool and jacuzzi is closed at night, but all of us actually climbed over the gate. We watched the amazing view.

Ali threw me in the pool. In my catwoman suit. Seriously. But that's alright, since that was when they all decided to strip down to their underwear and get in the jacuzzi.

For 20 minutes. Then someone came and chased us out. Well, not literally. They made a bargain instead: We get out of the pool, they open the bar. Just for us!! No, I'm serious.

So we got out, dressed up (I had to borrow someone's girlfriend's clothes cos my costume was all wet), and we headed to the bar. Where, naturally, everyone got more drunk.

Party ends when we all decided to grab a bite in Macca's. So Macca's we went, where I had probably the best fries I've ever tasted. And then we all got taxis home.

Awesome night.


There will be a sequel tonight. Same place. Can't wait!


And remember my previous fascination with German guys? Well... Hahaha. Goes without saying, doesn't it?


OK, so I'm off now. My day is starting soon.

Oh, and I did get the bowls for my fishes, Emilio and Valentino. Big wine glasses. They look divine.

Yes, the wine glasses are pretty expensive. Well, my fishes are low maintenance, but I'm not!


Everywhere I go, somebody I know,
Wants to come and kick it with me
Saturday night and we're gonna have a party!



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: