21 October 2009

3

Have you heard Britney's new song, 3? It's my ringtone right now, but seriously that was before I found out it's about a threesome. Tempted to change, but let's just keep it for the fun of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting threesomes. Plus a friend of mine said to never do it because you'd feel like shit the next day. And this coming from a person who would try just about anything. So yes, don't try threesome, kids.

Despite whatever happens in Gossip Girl series. (Yes, there's going to be a threesome! And no, it does not involve Chuck or Blair or, surprisingly, Georgina)


So lots have happened since my last post.


Life has gotten thoroughly better.

I like the fact that some people still don't know about the breakup. Feels kind of subtle and nice. I mean, at least people don't think it's real. Yet. I find that amusing.

And also a good thing. As I'm swearing off men for abit, I find it totally convenient that men are not around. Relieved.

But I have been busy with my friends. Everyday is like an adventure these days, that if I get out of my house, I won't get home until at least midnight. There's always something to do, someone to see. Keeps me busy.




Well, secretly, there is someone. Secretly. But it's just a harmless crush. Nothing more. Very high school, actually. Kind of like admiring someone from afar but not getting up the courage to talk to him. Rebound? I don't think so. Because all it is, is that I enjoy his company. Nothing more, nothing less. I told you, very high school.

Being reminded of high school is not too bad either... A simple innocent bout of infatuation. It's nice.


Hot chocolate at 10am. Sounds good? Yay or nay?


Ah, no matter. This thing won't last long. It's just a question of eliminating 'What if' you know?


Three is charm
Two is not the same
I don't see the harm
So are you game?


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: