02 June 2009

Confessions of a Broken Heart

Selfishness. It runs in all of us. Each one of us is selfish in one way or another.

Tonight, I wouldn't get into the details, but basically, someone was calling me selfish.

In a way, I was. I'll admit it. Because we all are, aren't we?

I'll tell you what. It's 3.35am. I'm still not sleeping. I need to do a quiz online worth 5%. The quiz lasts 80mins. So if I start at 3.40am, I'll finish at 5am. I was supposed to start it at 2am. I have work tomorrow, morning.

You see, let's just say we turned the tables. I needed to sleep early. I just screwed up my studies. I was hurt. I can't study now because of what happened. I have a splitting headache. I cried.

But in the end, I am selfish.

I chased you away?

Maybe I should have done it earlier, then.

3.42am.

Nice.

The hole inside me is getting bigger and bigger. And I don't even bother to hold myself together this time. My life is just fucked up now.

4.05am.

I'll get over him soon, I swear. And this time, I won't ever go through this again. Not with him, not with any other guy in the world.



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: