10 June 2009

Dead and Gone

So, my ex boyfriend called just now. Guess why? To ask for money. Money, I tell you. It takes a special kind of sleaze to end things with someone and then ask for money after that. $300, no less.

Seriously, I was sooo pissed off that that was the point I got over him totally. 100%. I can't believe I told Mira I wanted to marry him last night. Total douchebag.

I was like, fine, since we're asking for money, you owe me money too. So he was like, OK, minus it from the $300. I was like, fine, sms me your account number, and I'll transfer it to you later.

Seriously, I was sooo pissed off, I was fuming. He had the nerve!

Then, he called me 10 minutes later, and then he said, forget about the money. What the hell? That got me more furious. First, he got so low as to ask a woman (his ex, no less) for money and then want to pretend to be a good guy and say that money is not important to him. FUCK OFF. Man up, and be the guy you really are. Dah mintak duit tu dahla, tak payah nak buat baik sangat.

Seriously Thaqeef, if you are reading this, just SMS me your account number and I'll transfer the money to you. I don't want to owe you anything anymore. You're dead to me.

You're DEAD to me, asshole.

Come on, man up to who you really are.


Harsh, I know, but seriously, if this is you, I take back everything I've said and done for you.

Just last night, I thought I loved you. So much. So so much. Sooooo so much that I would've taken you back in a heartbeat and make it official.

But I guess now I know who you really are.

You're simply dead to me. No more.


XuXa

LoVe~
MzP<3

Yes, I really do mean it.

No comments: