02 June 2009

Peace Sign Index Down

My exams are coming up. Next week, actually. As usual, I'm not prepared.

And as you know how my life couldn't be void of drama for that long, I'm in deep shit again. C'mon, depression a week before the exams? OMG, what is wrong with me?

Why do I keep putting myself in this situation? I just don't get it. He's just another jerk. Dickhead.

On the upside, I've been planning my after-exams. Finishing my exams on the 16th. And from then onwards I'll be partying non-stop. NON-STOP. Wednesday nights again. And all other nights in the week. Mark my words, I'm gonna party until I drop. We're talking, "Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat and do it again," kind of partying.

Then trip to Brisbane. Yes, with Jas and Fah. I'll make sure to have fun. Every minute of it.

NCG people! (OK, I'm trying to summon some enthusiasm for it). The thing about NCG is not the sports. It's the people. The people I'm going to meet again. I'm excited!!

Then back to Malaysia!! OMG, that one I'm sooo looking forward to. Two and a half weeks. Time for friends, some hangouts. And definitely a fling. Definitely.

I'm sick of half decent Malay men in Sydney. Go back to Malaysia and have the pick of a lifetime. Now that's what I want.

And yes, I'm denying love. I lost my believe in it all over again. Great. It never did me any good anyway.

Here's me LIVING my own life. Deal with it.

Put up the peace sign with the index down!!!



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: