29 May 2009

In Da Club

OMG, Gossip Girl last episode is just sooooo good. Like, so damn good, it hurts.

On the contrary, my life has been void of drama lately. Been a good girl. I mean, I've been soooo good that I only go out partying Saturday nights. No more Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays with the Saturdays.

And so far, my Saturdays have been amazing. Last Saturday, we went to Arq. You know the gay club? OMG, soo cool. The thing is, although I know I won't get hit on (by guys, anyways), it's still a damn good place to get plenty of eye candy. You see, most of the guys there are topless. And their bodies and soooo hot. H-O-T. Seriously.

The thing I love most about Arq, though, is the lighting. It's damn amazing!

OK, I'll admit, it was interesting for the first few hours. Before I realized it's just not really my scene.

But, you can still see our pic on the Arq website. Check it out!



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: