17 May 2009

Day and Night

Arthouse was... AWESOME!!

The place... great. The music... amazing. The people... cool!!

Alright, cover charge was a tad too expensive. But it's worth it, trust me.

Went with Mira. Yea, wish Dee came! We could be a great HOT threesome... (Oh, and I wouldn't feel like a third wheeler with Mira and Matt. *gag* *gag* *gag*)

At most points of the night, me and Mira were dancing in a circle of 6-10 guys who were just staring at us. Seriously. It's a little bit freaky though, when I think about it.

Went back to Mira's place a little before 3am. This was when we ended up watching Never Back Down, and ogled and giggled over Cam Gigandet's fine abs. We were, like, pausing and replaying some parts. Like when he took off his shirt. At close ups of his torso. When he did the turning kick. OH my God. Cam Gigandet is still the ultimate. I dare you to find a picture of another celebrity who has a finer body. Even Brad Pitt in Troy couldn't compete. Daymn.

Well, after that we were thoroughly entertained by a friend of mine who claims to be able to do a better kick than Cam. I took his shirt off, and asked him to prove it, by kicking a pillow balanced on a fan. OMG. Hot. Maybe not Cam Gigandet hot, but there are still nice abs, which are, btw, right in front of my eyes (And which I get to touch). Hehe. (ehem... I know you're reading this...!!)

ANYWAY.

See this video by MetroScExp on YouTube. And comment. Cute!

And yes, I have been enjoying Happy Slip on YouTube. It's cool! Got me laughing quite a bit. Actually, I'm totally addicted to it. Julie, it's all your fault!!!

You know what? This week is probably my last week partying. I mean, last week before the exam. Yes, time to concentrate. OK, maybe I'll be going to the UBar on Thursday night, I mean, UBar is in the uni anyway, so it doesn't count, right? Hehe.

Wait a minute. Next week is a cowboys and indians party at the UBar! OMG, I have to go. I'm soo there. Wanna come?



LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: