01 May 2009

Top of the World

It's MAY!!! Already..!!

Sorry about the lack of updates... I've been partying too much and studying too much to get anything else done.. hehe. And of course, dating a bit too much too.

Dating, now how's that been? Fun. Different. I suddenly love being single. A Korean guy, a French guy, an Italian, an Afghan/Philo, a Malaysian... and one ex boyfriend. OK, not all of them at once, but in small frequent doses.

The Italian guy... Now he's damn cute. Freaking sexy when he talks in that Italian accent. Even sexier when he actually speaks Italian to me. Tongue piercing, and a DJ too. When he says things like, "You're beautiful," in Italian, trust me, you won't be able to resist him either.

Good news: I'm getting the dress!!! The extremely hot hot HOT dress I found in Newtown. No wait, I've ALREADY gotten it. I have to admit, it looks sooooo good on me that I cannot not have it.

Another good news: I'm getting the phone! The same one. My aunt heard about me losing my phone in Dubai, and proceeded to take steps so that I got the same phone. So yes, I'm getting the dream phone after all!!!

Even more good news: My new job is ensuring I'm not broke! Cool. But please... Eat there and get me some tips... Hehe. Kidding.

Uni has been better than expected. Sure I've been partying, but I've also been catching up pretty well. Getting good grades on assignments... Getting good grades on tests. Let's just say single life is treating me pretty well.

But it has all been tiring like hell! You know the kind of exhaustion that's sooo bad you can just collapse anytime? Well, yea. Only I can't seem to stop doing things. I wanna do it all. I wanna party... I wanna stay up doing assignments... I wanna spend hours studying... I wanna work... and I wanna date. OK, yes, it's crazy. But you almost can't feel how tiresome it can be when you're enjoying it all. It's just crazy!

Anyway... Gota get back to my life. Hehe.

I've gotta admit, it's been too good to be true. Too good that a part of me is just waiting for it all to screw up. For I know, when you're on top of the world, the only place you can go from there is DOWN. But till then, I'll be trying to enjoy this moment as much as possible. No regrets!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: