20 April 2009

The Bare Necessities

Monday. I hate Mondays. But then again, who doesn't, right?

I've been in bed ever since I woke up. Well, OK, not really, I did some cleaning in the kitchen just now but I ended up in bed again. Hehe.

Waiting for calls. I love receiving calls. OK, from the right person, OK.


I'm just AWESOME.


Hehe. That's just a little How I Met You Mother thing.

Did the quiz on Facebook. Guess who I got? Robin Scherbatsky. Cool.

But... I wasn't a teenage popstar. Haha.

I miss Jiy Zhing, and I want to go Newcastle. But she's too busy. OMG, that sucks.

And I'm soooo going to Melbourne June. Count me there. I'll be there.

And my job? It's kind of tiring. But at least I got one! Cool, huh?

And the downside? I've already got to pay for the chocolates. The freaking ADND chocolate sales thing. It's $117.60 bucks! Seriously, it sucks when I haven't finish selling them all, but I still got to pay for the whole damn thing. Stupid fundraising thing.

Camping was good. Hilarious and disastrous. But cool. We saw shooting stars. Sang plenty of disney songs. Cooked steaks and grilled sandwiches. Yum. But it was super cold. And we had to walk 2.8km to our camp site, from the parking space. 2.8km!!! But I was so amazed at the beautiful stars that I barely noticed the long walk. Hehe. Not to mention super cold showers that might have gotten us hypothermia. Haha.

One more week of break. What to do? Study. Assignments. And dates, anyone? Hehe.


LoVe~
MzP<3


No comments: