14 April 2009

Chocolate Raspberry Lemon & Lime

You know what?

My depression is over... for good I hope!

Enjoying the single life sooo much. I'd miss it all. The laughs. The craziness. The unpredictableness. The people. Life.

Tomorrow would be camping. Coolness.

I've always been this random person. Maybe not so adventurous in the conventional way. But I like randomness. And I love variety. And never liked uniformity.

I realised my dreams are once more possible. The adventures. The travelling. I could do it all. I could just live in France tomorrow without thinking what someone else would think. Only thing that stops me is money. But I'm sure that's small, in comparison.

The downside is: I am once again in the state of fear for commitment. But WTH. Life was good right? Why can't it be amazing/awesome/legendary now?

So.

Soooo.

So.

Haha. For the first time, I don't know what to say!

Hey, how come Eiman's not back yet? Haih, that guy. Yeah, he's been great. Checking up on me, being there for me. I mean, he even went out partying with me when he really didn't want to. (No shoes, huh? Hehe)

Seriously, he was checking up on me when I was at my worst. Then he'd drive to my place. Then he'd tell me all these words of wisdom. He kept me from doing stupid things. He gave me hugs when I needed them. He would cheer me up when I got upset.

Basically, he's the bestest guy friend I've ever had. Ever. Love u, E. Don't know what I'd do without you. (And yes, I promise I'd do the same if you're ever in my situation - knock on wood!)

Oh and he thought me to play the intro of a song on the guitar! Yay! (Nanti kita pegi Melbourne sama2 k?)

So, I'm hungry now!!! Hope he brings back pizza.


LoVe~
MzP<3


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what can i say.. being single is just me!! hihi.. btw, who is awesome when he's single?? hihi..

MzPinK13 said...

ur awesome!

dont worry, ill get a BF sooooon!


LoVe~
MzP<3