09 April 2009

Bye Bye Bye

I have the sweetest friends...

No kidding. The best.

They've been calling. They've been coming over. They've been getting me to go to the uni bar during free times. They've been buying my dance party tickets.

I just woke up, by the way. Partying last night till 4am. Whoa. 9,999 more drinks to go. I'll get there.

Then I see the whole picture today. Those are all the things I gave up before. The spontaneity. The mindless fun. The random sleepovers. OMG, I miss all that so much now. But I'm getting it all back. Including my money.

I'm having my piece of mind now.

But I'm worried very much. I'm worried of my tendency of getting over someone too soon. It's me, all along. Remember the logical theory? That if you don't act on a feeling, it doesn't exist? Yes. The longest I've been single was too short to not hurt someone. And this time, I'm scared of hurting someone. So now what? Be selfish or be selfless?

I've got plans the whole of next week. See? Bestest friends ever.

I love them!

And today? It's a secret.

Oh, I also have a job interview!!! Yup, today, peeps.

Funny how everything is turning out alright so soon.



And not a single tear.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: