13 April 2009

Against All Odds

I do miss him.

It's this thing. It's when you break up with someone, and you try to get over him, and you find excuses to do it. Although essentially it doesn't work at first, when you finally do get over him, the excuses will still be there. And it will keep you from going back.

But.

But.

But.

I realised today, there's is something small, something tiny that's still there.

Just give me some time, I'll figure it out.

Just not now.

But let's hold on to it, this small thing. Let's have some hope.

So yes, hold on to your promise. For I would hold on to mine. And I would wait. As long as I take to figure it out, I would wait. And after I do figure it out, you'll hear it from me first.

Go change.

Let's do it differently this time.

BUT.

This right here is not a promise in itself. It's just a prospect.

So if a prospect is not enough, tell me now please. For I would not desire my expectations to exceed me.



LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: