06 May 2009

Nobody Wants to be Lonely

Oh wow. Once again I stand by the fact that my life is sooo damn fucking full of drama it could cover an entire season of Gossip Girl.

I suddenly realized why I'm never single. I know never being single is not something to be proud of, really. But it's true when it comes to me.

The reason is, it has never occurred to me to be single. I mean, single, to me, is not even an option. It's just a state between one guy and the next. It's not a choice. If a guy is there, there won't be a chance of being single. I guess it's also because I'm not picky. Well, it's not like, any guy will do, but I don't have criterias and I'm not a serial dater, dating only men with certain characteristics (eg. dark hair). (But I do prefer men with dark hair, actually)

But you know what? Can I just say: I told me so. Haha OKOK. Yes, things got screwed up. Pretty bad. Won't say I didn't see it coming, though. So yea, I told me so!!

So yes, I'm not single again. Seriously, that was what? 1.25 seconds of being single? Shit, I'm totally screwed up. Yea, since they have a singles club, I'm thinking of doing a 'Never Single' club. Haha. And yes, I've also never hated Valentine's Day. So there.

Seriously, sometimes I think there's something wrong with me.

Called Julie and she was like, "Girl, I miss you and all your dramas!! I know if you're single more drama because of the guys flocking around you."

OMG, shit. Yes, she knows me tooooo well. Just toooooo well. I miss her la. She has always been the voice of reason... Maybe if she had been here all along I wouldn't have done half of the stupid things I did. Because me, myself & I aren't exactly a good team most of the time.

Oh and she did say she wished she had followed me around with a camera ages ago. Yes, Julie, I know The Hills don't even come close to the drama in my life. Well, not too late to start right? Hehe.

Anyway. This Sunday, I will be in freak out mode. Total freak out, dunno-what-to-do mode. Shit, I'm not ready!!! 5-7days. I can't survive that!! Thinking about it just makes me wanna go to the Ranch tonight... NONONONONO! Exam tomorrow, girl.





But a little fun can't hurt, right?


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: