03 February 2009

Something Missing

Dawn breaks.

Birds are chirping outside.


And I feel like throwing this laptop at those annoying chirping birds, reminding me of my severe insomnia. Who gets insomnia this bad that you just can't sleep until after dawn? Me. Mememe. Eww.


See, I've been having this crazy week. I can't sleep at night. My clothes are all over the place. My stupid alarm doesn't sound, making me miss my lecture. My whole body aches. Courtesy of not warming up before surfing. Lost one side of my contacts. There's still a big spider in my room walking around, threatening to bite my head off. At least o
ne of its eight eyes must be on me even at this very moment. Waiting to strike. But I just can't seem to bring myself to kill it. Too cruel.

The thing is, as a result, my stomach can't decide whether it's full or hungry. I take my pills at screwed up times. I would sleep any other time than at night. Getting carpal tunnel from playing the computer too much. Food doesn't seem appealing. And my ears and nose hurts from supporting my big heavy glasses.

Oh, and I'm near broke. And it's the beginning of the month!

And I miss my baby!!! That is, I think, an indirect cause for all this craziness. And I was all like, "It's your fault!" And he's all like, "I know, baby. I know. I'm sorry." Which, made me miss him more. (Really, it kinda turns you on, doesn't it, when your BF takes the blame for your screwed up life)

Everything reminds me of him. Hummers and Woolies and X-Trails and sh
avers and phones and the red pillow and protein shakes and lectures and kisses and chocolate with nuts and ice cream and pancakes and Snickers and the sunrise and hugs and Bryan Adams and Troy and cinemas and Gungho and Wollongong and trains and Street Machine and my black dress and the flip flop and songs and Ivy and the Sydney Opera House..... and the list goes on and on.

Then I'd end up looking at pictures. Let me put one here. One that I've never posted anywhere else before.
Our first night together. It was this night he became my boyfriend.

Pic taken in his car, on the way out with friends. Delafrance, I think. He didn't even notice I took the picture.

Wow. I love you, sayang.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u too baby..i love u so so much..omg when did u take that pic syg..?

Unknown said...

hihi.. i like the quote from me!! hahaha.. im innocent!!

MzPinK13 said...

Yea, I like it too. hehe.

LoVe~
MzP<3