07 February 2009

Just Dance

My house, my humble house fill with nerds and religious people, has officially changed its status as of tonight.

So it's official. My house, 77, is a party house now.

In fact, a raging party will be on soon. Tonight.

And we're talking caseloads of beer. No, make that truckloads.

Do you what this means? Things are changing. A party house means:

Less studying
More noise
More strangers in the house
Beer bottles everywhere
Total mess
More men (in an all girls house)
Crazy weekends
Dealing with drunk people
Cleaning up the mess
People drinking(and I don't!)
People offering me a drink (Oh shit)
Drink spills
Beer smell everywhere
Decreasing moods to study
Less peace at home

So I might not be too happy with this. But. Let's look at the bright side. Party house also means:


Less studying housemates making me feel guilty
Getting to know more people
Don't have to go out Saturday night
More music
Excuse to sleep late
FOOD!!!
Having fun
Getting to know the OZ culture
Knowing more OZ people
New experiences
Famous house
Won't be bored
More people to talk to (or at least party with)
More men (well, all girls all the time can get old)
Something to do if I can't sleep
Don't have to go out to have fun

and

I won't be the worse in the house (finally)

Well, there are pros and cons. And the cons are more convincing than the pros I guess.

And to think I used to be the partier in the house. Oh well.

At least if all goes wrong, I'd have stories to tell years to come. And that's something, huh?

And you know the famous saying goes, "If you can't beat them, join them."

And Lady Gaga says, "It's gonna be OK. Just dance."


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: