19 February 2009

Should I Stay... Or Should I Go?

Right now, I think emotions will take me along wherever it needs to go.

I've been happy since that plane landed, sure.

But something is missing isn't it? I want more than this. I need more than this.

I'm not happy anymore.

Why? Realisation dawns that nothing has changed. You're still missing from my life. I'm just present in yours. That's all.

What have I done? I've just made it permanent. In a place where permanence has always been an issue for me.

And you've been found wanting.

Damn. Fuck me. Or rather, don't fuck me. Whatever.

I'd better stop now before the bitterness seeps under your skin too.

I'll just stop bitching about it in my blog and call it off when it gets too much. Oh it will, trust me. Patience is wearing off. Hanging by a thread.

Oh it's still hanging. Only because we have more. More.

And for once, I'm thinking, I want to hold on to this.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: