05 February 2009

People We Love

I know in life we have to be thankful for the things we have. Not the things we lost.

But what if the things we lost is our closest and dearest friendships? The things I hold so close to my heart.

It is not the same. Not the same without them. My friends. The closest ones. I need them. I need to be surrounded by them.

I have lots of friends here, sure. But not the real close ones. The ones that you just can feel their sincerity of being with you, when they're around. Not just a 'I'm doing this because I'm nice' thing. I want more of those. More, please. I would give up almost everything else just to be surrounded with these friends 24/7. There is just no better feeling.

Watched Into The Wild? Even he said that happiness is nothing if you're alone. That is so true. So true. And this from a guy who seeks truth in his life. Just truth. (Julie, you're right about this movie, it's inspiring)

See, each and everyone of my close friends are different. Just so different. And no one could replace each one of them, nor would I want anyone to. I just wonder if they found a replacement for me... Sometimes.

My idea of heaven is being surrounded by them all. By the people I love so much. And who love me back. I don't care where we are, or what we do. As long as we have each other, it's alright.

And if heaven were not that. Then I'd be disappointed. Because what's the point of all the riches in the world without those whom we hold dear? Without other people, we're nobody. And without the people we love, we're half the person we could be.

I know I am.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: