16 December 2008

Summer Boredome

I spent practically the whole day today figuring out why HDTV plays on my Windows Media Center on my laptop and not somene else's Window Media Center on ther laptop. Despite both our laptops being practically the same VAIO (Infact, hers is a slightly newer version - like, a few months later than mine).

And trust me, it's so much more tiring than it seems. So tiring in fact, I fell asleep so early.

No, I refuse to pin it on jet lag. Have been sleeping OK since I got back.

I have, for quite some time ago, gave up on the HDTV thing and is now downloading a new player that actually supports it. And that wait is killing me. Maybe I should just throw the laptop out of my balcony. Hehe.

Other than that, I'm sitting here waiting for him to call. Hopeless.

Hey, anyone out there wants to go out tomorrow? One more day at home might just drive me crazyyyy. Let's go mamak. Yes, mamak. It's been so long since I ate there! Any takers?

Other than that...

I got into Summer School!!! Yes, I'm going for summer school. Yay me.

This subject I'm taking would actually accelerate my uni time by a whole semester. Cool or what?

And it starts on the 5th.

So I'll be back in Sydney by then.

So see you guys in Sydney!!!


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: