04 December 2008

Beautiful Dates

Yesterday was so... nice.

Got to meet him. Oh my God, it had been awhile since I saw him.

Can't believe when I meet him again I'd be... shy. Then I realised how deeply I've fallen.

And then I felt... confused. You know why, sayang.


And then here I am again. This is where I end up again: In bed. Alone. Where I have been for the past week.

Now I'm thinking of nice dates. Perfect dates.

Ice cream date. A scoop of ice cream each. Park. Nice weather. You, me getting talking, getting to know each other. An ice cream date is just one of the most perfect first date I can think of.

Dancing in the moonlight. Full moon. Music. Dancing. Candles. Somewhere above the world, somewhere. In our own world.

Kissing in the rain. Dancing. Getting soaked. But loving it.

Sunrise. It's more beautiful than sunsets. For after a sunrise, after the date, the day starts. And it would be a beautiful day ahead of us.

Star gazing. Laying down on the ground . Looking for shooting stars. Making wishes for our future. And where I can tell you I love you more than the stars in the sky.

Breakfast in bed. Waking up to pancakes. In bed. Starting the day with a smile.

Candlelight dinner on a rooftop. Alone. Music. Where he cooks. And we dance. And perhaps talk about the future. About how happy we'd be forever.

Beachside. Beautiful clear water. Where I can taste the salt on your lips. And we'd build sandcastles. And write our name in the sand. And build memories that will last right through our days.

I am not a hopeless romantic. But this is a vision in my head. Something beautiful. Something I could hope for. Something I could look forward to in moments of darkness. Something with you. Something called love.

Maybe I am a romantic. But not a hopeless one.


LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: