16 December 2008

Angels' Shopping

(3rd day in LA)

Another day in The City of Angels. Yum.


Went shopping today, and wow, did I have fun.


Juicy Couture, Rock & Republic, Aigner, Calvin Klein, True Religion, DKNY, Armani, Nine West, Polo, Tommy Hilfigier, Ed Hardy, and the list goes on and on and on. Eat your heart out, people!


I bought, like, so much stuff!


Right now, can't sleep. Listening to If I Ain't Got You on iTunes. Over and over again. Reminds me of him. Mmmm...


Okay, back to topic.


I bought wallet, shoes, jeans, bag, clothes, underwear... stuff I can't even list here.


And I love love all the stuff I just bought. Like, love love. More than I love my BF. Joke, baby. Hehe. Love you! (Though I am ignoring your smses right now...).


LA has been... good. Not great, exactly. Could have had more fun. Restricted, though.


And yes, you are non dairy creamer to me.


OMG, and Katy Perry's Ur So Gay is coooool. Listen to it. Seriously. Umm... is it too weird to say it reminds me of someone? Haha. Yea, but who exactly, I'll just keep that to myself.


Alright, I'm finally sleepy. Will update when I'm back in Malaysia. (And will kill you if you sms the same things again!)



LoVe~

MzP<3

No comments: