26 March 2009

Everybody's Fool


Section 113 - Definition of a proprietary company

Section 45A - Proprietary company may be small or large

Section 117 - Application of a company

Section 119 - Registration of company by ASIC

Section 123 - Companies may have a common seal

Section 124 - Companies are individuals

Section 46 - Subsidiary companies

Section 127 - Company may execute document with or without common seal

Section 141 - Index to replaceable rules

Section 136 - Ability of company to adopt or alter a constitution


That is just a sneak preview of parts of the Corporations Act 2001 that I need to know for my test today. And that's just half of it. Ouch.

I actually like Corporations Law. I get a lot of knowledge from it. Like, really useful knowledge. Like the whole corporate veil philosophy thingy.

But seriously, having to know most of the Corporations Act 2001 which, BTW has 1400++ sections (And who knows how many subsections), is just impossible.

So anyway. I've been so damn fucking busy lately that my stress level went up to 95%.

As a result though, things are being fine now. I got 28 out of 30 for that economics test. And the best part of all? Dance party in absolutely underway!!!

I present to you:

CARNIVALE
11 April 2009
SPACE
127 Liverpool St CBD
$15 presale/$20 door

See you there yea. Can't wait. Poster (designed by yours truly and Mardhiah) will be up soon, that is as soon as the presidents approve it (This is just hypocritical bullshit. The presidents think they need to approve. GOD! We don't actually NEED their approval. But whatever.).

(You know, sometimes I know why politicians in Malaysia think they have soooooo much power. It's because this is what they were when they were younger, and the others are just to polite to point it out to them.)

(And I also know why they think they can 'campur tangan' in others' work. We're just too polite to tell them to back off and let us do our job. After all, what the hell do people hire us for??!!)

Yes, I'm bitter.

ANYWAY. Buy the tickets from me. And I promise not to bite your head off.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: