08 March 2009

One Love

I'm trapped. Between here and there. Between now and then. Between right and wrong.

When you think something is worth it, you fight for it. You give up alot for it. But at one point even thebest thing has a stop. Has an end. Where, after giving up everything you can, and some things you can't, you realise you can't give up anymore.

Sometimes, when you have nothing left to give up for that one single thing, you walk away. You have to. Don't think of the time spent. Don't think of emotions. Think of moving on. Think of learning.

I fell in love.

Yes, I did. And I didn't believe in love, remember.

And it was great. Fairytale. Hard, but real. One to keep. One to cherish. One to miss.

Love is one thing I would fight for. And I did. I really did. I fought for it tooth and nail. And then it comes to a point. A point where I have to give up other loves to keep this one. Love for my mother. Love of life. Love of friends. Love of myself.

The only thing you shouldn't give up for love is love itself, I believe. For although this one love enriches everything, it is but only one love.

Imagine. Imagine losing the love of your life. But imagine losing all other loves to keep it. Will you be happy in the end? Will I?

But when I said, "50 years from now, when I look at you, I would still see you the way I see you now," I wasn't kidding. I wanted to be there 50 years from now. I want to still look at you and only you 50 years from now. But you know what? If I do stay with you, I won't last 50 years.

So I'm moving on. And I'm taking back everything. Everything I gave away. Everything I lost. And I'll smile. Because even if it hurts, I'd at least have the satisfaction of knowing that Romeo and Juliet wouldn't be together for long if they stayed alive. And I'd be happy knowing I won't end up like them.


LoVe~
MzP<3

1 comment:

mademoiselle said...

Hello Zue. This is Fatin.
I teringat you just now, and wanted to write on your wall but I found that your facebook account is a non-existent now. That's why I came here instead. I read your most recent blog posts. And I gotta tell you that I'm in shock. Is everything alright?
Here's my number- 019 6345435. Call/text me if anything, ok? i sent you a message, did you get it? You still use the same number? Take care, alright. Loves.