23 March 2009

Over You

When you give your everything to someone, when you give your whole world to one person, and he turns to you and say, "I need space," I would guarantee you no worse thing could happen.

Especially when you gave everything. And you're left with nothing. And you'd do it gladly just to see him smile. Just because you think it's worth it.

And then he says, "I need space." And then the only thing you'd feel is regret. Regret that you've done all of it in the name of love and then, worse, regret that you've done that for someone who's not even worth it.

It happened to me once. And after that I vowed. I vowed to stop loving him. And then when I did, he suddenly treated me so well. So well that it got me confused for a second. Just a second.

But I'm back where I started. I wouldn't want to end up with some guy who only treats me well because he thinks he's gonna lose me.

Then he needs me.

What am I supposed to do? When I needed someone most in my life, he just chose not to be there. He chose. It wasn't like he had no choice. He had a choice.

So I was there for him. When he needed me, I was there. Sacrificed alot more. More and more.

Then I realised. I need space. When he walks into a room I couldn't breathe anymore. I need space. So thanks but no thanks. When I loved you so damn much you pushed me away. Now I just don't love you anymore. I'm pushing you away.

What I said wasn't right. I didn't mean it when I said it. But it seems to make you stay away. Finally.

I'm glad it's over. I'm just filled with total and utter regret. Because what I did and what I lost for him is something I could never ever get back. Regret.

But then again, I'm glad it's now, not 7 years later.


LoVe~
MzP<3>

No comments: