22 October 2007

The Superficial Me

I think the situation I'm in is real funny right now. I won't say more about this subject.

So. I like Facebook right now. I've been spending so much time on it that I seriously didn't update this thingy.

Hey, the word 'thingy' reminds me of something. It's in a description of a drink on a menu in Pangkor Laut Resort. And in the same menu contains my favourite drink: Pink Dune. OK, I don't know why I'm writing this.

I went shopping today. Bought a bag in Lollipops. I like that shop now and I'm sooo gooing to get another bag from there. It's like the bomb. The bag is nice and affordable. I'm so loving it right now. Check it out: www.lollipops.fr . I like the one with the cat in front. So now you know what to get me for my birthday! Yay. No excuses this time!

My raya shoes are silver this time. With heels, finally. I've always liked heeled shoe, I just don't wear them often because: a) My mommy doesn't like them and b) My BF/exBF is... ehem.. 'vertically challenged'. Well, a) is a bigger problem than b). My mother loves flats so she only buys flats for me. Oh well, at least she buys nice ones for me. Not complaining.

Speaking of shoes, I just want another one from Pedder Red. But the one I want is not sold locally. Damn. I don't think Pedder Red has it's own website though so it's a little hard to know about their collections and such. They have a shop in KLCC but I don't know about them opening one anywhere else here. I hope they do. I think we're so unfair that good shops(like Bottega Veneta, Jimmy Choo) opens here last. It's like they open everywhere first and finally here. If ever. Maybe it's the exchange rate. In our currency, the bags seem so much more expensive than in Euros.

Than there's makeup. Personally, I like Benefit right now, despite the price. I have their BadGal Lash and I love it. What I don't get is that it sells much cheaper in the U.S. so why is it so expensive here?

Talking about beauty products, Britney came out with a new perfume. I'll so have it. I have all her perfumes to date so far and I won't miss this one. I'm not exactly a die hard Britney fan, but her perfumes are great, all of them. Their packaging are really nice too. I don't care, I'm so getting it before it comes out locally. If my father goes to the US soon.

Another interesting note: I am so into PerezHilton.com and TheSuperficial.com. Both celebrity gossip sites that are really up-to-date and scandalous. Okok, I am that superficial. But I love it. These celebrities' live are just too glam to be true. They have like so much money and can get away with almost anything. And they're beautiful. And are freaking slaves to fashion. Who doesn't love them?(That was a rhetorical question - don't answer it)

Ok, I should really stop blabbering at 3 in the morning. So, good night, or rather, good morning!

LoVe~
MzP<3

p.s. I think the funny situation will become funnier. Know what I'm referring to?

No comments: