23 October 2007

5 Things More

It's freaking 4 in the morning. I was up all night watching TV (Dexter!) and reading people's blogs. And I still can't sleep. Think I've been oversleeping for abit. Was reading Ee Fei's blog. She tagged me to do a little ummm... what's the word? A little something. Obviously my brain is not working now. If it ever did. So I'm going to do this mindless thing Ee Fei tagged me to do. Here goes :

5 things found in my wallet :
@~> The $$$
@~> Identification
@~> Licence
@~> Passport-sized pictures recently taken
@~> My discount and member cards collection (Coffee Bean, MPH, Topshop, Sub, Pets)

5 Things in my head:
@~> How I hate not being able to sleep so I need to tire my brain out.
@~> OMG I got fat! Need to lose weight. Need to exercise.
@~> My baby. Enough said. I love him.
@~> That stupid*toot**toooooooot**tooot**toot**toooot*. OK, glad to get that off my chest. (I decided to censor that. Felt bad that there's too much swear words in my blog). It's not you. Don't worry.
@~> OMG! I'm swearing!!!

5 words I frequently use:
@~> Seriously?
@~> Are u suuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee?????
@~> Shhhhhoooot (It's supposed to be shit, the nicer version).
@~> Lalala. OK, that's not a word, but I say it often enough.
@~>

5 Recent smses received:
@~> "U bole sayang i balik?"
@~> "Sayang kan u"
@~> A few other smses from BF/exBF.
@~> "Hey wasap hows it going?"
@~> "Ya i know.but i cann.t eat much also.i'm having sore throat n fever. Sorry."

5 recent things I just did:
@~> Watch TV.
@~> Eat. It's my sahur. Want to puasa today(?).
@~> Pet Prince William. That's my cat FYI.
@~> Read Ee Fei's blog.
@~> Added the counter on my blog.

5 things in my wardrobe:
I don't understand the question?
@~> Tops
@~> Pants
@~> Skirts
@~> Shorts
@~> Underwear

5 things I just ate:
@~> Pizza
@~> Garlic Bread
@~> (This was some time ago) Fried Rice
@~> Chicken Wings
@~> Pineapple tart (kuih raya)

5 people I'm tagging:
@~> Jiy Zhing
@~> Gracie the Superwoman!!!
@~> Iman
@~> Zuhier's friends who are reading this.
@~> A total stranger, whoever you are who's reading this.

Ok, I'm done. I'm going to sleep now. Nite! Or rather, morning!

LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: