24 October 2007

Randomnesssssssss

I was watching a few TV commercials and they got me thinking. The first is an emergency number commercial. You know, the 999 one. I was watching all the examples they gave for contacting 999. Then I remembered the one time I called that number. Well, I won't elaborate why, but it was one of the scariest moment of my life, about 4 years ago. It was in Sungai Wang when I got my handphone for like 5 seconds and that is after I fought for it. I called 999 and a guy picked up. I told him I was in Sungai Wang and my situation. Because I was crying while talking to him, he believed me, but... guess what? Instead of telling me that he'll send someone or contact someone for me, he actually (get this) gave me another number to call. It was a 03 number, followed by 8 digits. He told me that this number is the police station nearest to where I am. Of course I didn't remember the number. I don't think anyone would remember the number in a bad situation and being in panic. Trust me, the situation I was in could have ended up in my death for all he knew. I just don't get why he didn't call them himself. He did take me sriously, because I heard him panicking as well. So I really hope that after they decide to do a TV commercial for that number, they will improve their service. Because we, the public, needs it.

Next commercial: The road crossing thing. About how we're supposed to use the overhead bridge. OK, I totally agree with that. Especially on busy roads. But(there's always a'but' isn't there?) one situation made me think about the whole overhead bridge thing. I'd say we need an alternative way to cross the road. Overhead bridge doesn't work for everyone. I saw once, a woman waiting to cross the road near an overhead bridge. I was wondering why she didn't use the bridge she was standing right next to(and that was a really busy road). Then I noticed something. She had stroke. I noticed it in the way she walks and her right arm being a little stiff. She obviously just got back from buying food. And I was thinking: She must be living alone to go through all that trouble. OK, in case you don't know, she can't climb stairs if she just had stroke. It also made me think of all the other people who might not be able to go up stairs. That's why I think we need an alternative option to crossing roads. Because not everyone benefits from it.

I don't actually think any TV commercials are bad or give bad influence. Do you think there is? They convince you to buy stuff you won't otherwise but they don't exactly promote real bad things.

On a lighter note, I'm in love with Josh Hartnett all over again. He's so cute. And good-looking. I mean, what girl wouldn't fall in love with him. I mean, just look at him!!





Wow, he's soooo sexy. I lub-dub him! I actually only like him after Lucky Number Slevin. Before that I thought he looked too young. And his roles are always good-boy ones that just turns me off. Slevin shows me his serious side. Ehem... and seeing him in a towel onethird of the movie doesn't hurt! He's all grown up and manly now.
Actually, he reminds me of a crush I had last year. Yes, I'm talking about that guy who got a girlfriend now. Unfortunately, I don't think he ever knew I existed. Except for one (sexy) look he gave me at the start of the year, I never got anything from him. The cutest guy I've ever met face to face. Told his friend I was interested. Never got to him.
What really attracted me to Josh? And also this crush? I think it's the bad boy-good boy look and vibe. A badass and an angel in one package. It's the mix I've wanted all along. Too bad I can't have both.
From commercials to cute boys? OK, I can be really random sometimes. Next.
What did I do today? Nothing is interesting enough to put here. Even another fight with my BF/exBF is not interesting enough. I'm going to kill that guy. Someday. Then I'll get Josh Hartnett. Then I'll live happily ever after. OK, one two three now: DREAM ON!!!!
LoVe~
MzP<3

No comments: